Friday, August 10, 2012

Everything I Know About Filmmaking I Learned from Pac-Man

This is something I wrote years ago. The list was much longer then. Can't remember everything that was on the list :(

EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT FILMMAKING I LEARNED FROM PAC-MAN

1. Everybody loves a good ghost story.

2. It is important to always have something to eat on set.

3. Give your characters memorable names.

4. It's great until you run out of money.

5. Every now and then, throw in a chase scene.

6. A sequel CAN be better than the original.

7. When you think a franchise is running out of steam, add a baby.

8. Sometimes the simplest idea is the best.

Joe Grisaffi
www.twitter.com/joegrisaffi
www.facebook.com/joegrisaffi

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home